Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Getting Ready For First Game

Spring training is already in full swing and the Yankees are getting themselves in shape for the season. On Sunday at 1:00 PM the Yankees will play their first spring training game against the Phillies in George M. Steinbrenner field. It will be the first opportunity to see the Yankees in live action and they will wear their home pinstriped jerseys in the annual spring training opener. On February 29th, the Yankees will play USF and the pitchers that will likely pitch in that game are:
Joba Chamberlain, Phil Hughes, Ian Kennedy , Alan Horne, Jeff Marquez, Scott Strickland,Kei Igawa.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.